Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Voice - Final Four choose wisely

The Voice has burst on to scene like Xtina's attention seeking cleavage (do you think she's working those mom boobs to make up for never have a boob job rumor as a teen, like every other blond popstar? I do.)

The whole show has flown by, they plan to expand the format next January when season two starts. And now each coach/judge has just one champion fighting for in their honor.

The finals are all down to America's vote. And having seen the havoc that middle America can wreak given that amount of power, I'd like to advocate for a my faves well in advance of the actual voting.

Who to vote for:

Dia Frampton - Team Blake - This girl is what it's all about. She has a really great voice. Period. End of argument. Actually, I'll keep going. She always sounds good. She starts to sing and people stop what they are doing to listen. I want to hear her on the radio every day. All her performances are highlights, but check out her piano take on Kanye's "Heartless" and see if you can stop watching. My personal fave was this past weeks "Losing My Religion." This really shows that she is ready to be a star, make a record, go on tour and add some awesomeness to the world of pop.



Javier Colon - Team Adam - I dare you to listen to this guy and think to yourself, "meh." Not going to happen. I'll go straight to the video. 




Who I beg you not to vote for: 

Beverly or Vicci. I'm not going to get mean. But allow me to remind you that this show is called the VOICE. Not the "head bobble" or the "war dance" or the "sob story."  And when you try to compare barkers Beverly and Vicci with two vocal techicians like Javier and Dia, it always comes up the same way.

Tune in for the finals next Tuesday and vote wisely, America.

your faithful watcher,

alice

No comments:

Post a Comment